What is Yoni Eggs?
Lets find out and start the journey of you.
Yoni eggs & their part of you, your journey
Yoni egg, or Jade egg as it’s often called, is a tool for kegel exercise with origin from ancient China.
Made out of crystals and formed into egg shape they are ideal to work with the muscles of the pelvic floor.
The Sanskrit word Yoni is referred to a ”sacred place”. Your womb has since ancient times been referenced as something deeply sacred, something which today is mostly forgotten.
Starting your yoni egg practice is an amazing journey where you as women can explore the healing benefits of the yoni egg and reconnect to your womb and all the sacred power that lies dormant within. Here we have gathered some information about yoni eggs and yoni egg exercise.
The long history of Yoni egg dates back from Ancient China where it was a sacred and secret kept skill a knowledge only available to members of the royal family. Even back then the eggs were used for the amazing health benefits for both body and soul.
The female womb is the center of health, vitality as well as sexuality. To have a deep and intimate connection with your womb is, therefore, a top priority
Women around the world are using yoni eggs and they all got their own, personal reason for why.
What will be yours?
– Ever felt the need to connect with your body on a deeper level?
– Do you want to get more intuned with yourself and explore your feminine side?
– Time to heal scars of emotional or physical trauma?
– Wanna boost your path of awakening the sacred feminine?
– Do you experience a need for stronger bladder control?
– Just gave birth and things just don’t feel the same?
– Would stronger, more intense orgasm be of interest?
Let’s get on the yoni egg journey.
Did you find your WHY, or maybe several of them? Well, that’s great if you did.
Knowing your intended outcome may help and inspire you in your practice.
Few things in life are as rewarding as setting up a goal and start working towards it and reap the benefits as you getting closer.
Your WHY has the potential to make you a better version of yourself, just by the mere journey of achieving it.
So, let’s get down to some facts about our eggs.
NativeYou yoni eggs are offerd as Rose Quartz or genuine Nephrite Jade. More about the crystals below.
The eggs are offered in three sizes
Small: 3x2 cm (1,2x0,8 inches)
Medium: 4x3 cm (1,6x1,2 inches)
Large: 5x3,5 cm (2x1,4 inches)
The variety of sizes helps you choose a suitable stone to work with as you evolve in your practice.
Working with a variety of sizes will tone the muscles differently and stimulate different areas.
For convenient removal of the egg, a string can be attached to the drilled hole of the egg.
For this purpose, we recommend a flour-free dental floss.
There is a wide variety of crystals and each has its own unique properties.
The green beauty with clear intention to bring healing and power into your life.
Nephrite Jade is the most common crystal used as a yoni egg and is also the stone used in the traditional practice. For this reason, “Jade egg” is used unanimously with Yoni egg. So if you read about Jade egg, it can just likely be talking about the crystal jade, as of the practice itself.
Other, less exclusive forms of Jade you can find is Helu Jade, Aventurine or Xiuyan Jade. Typically, these forms of jade have less density and they differ in color from Nephrite Jade.
The pink crystal that goes under the name “The Love Stone” a Crystal of unconditional Love. It’s said to carry a strong feminine vibration of compassion and balance, gentleness, and healing support. Working with the rose quartz yoni egg you can send the intent for self-love and utilize its healing properties for forgiveness and unconditional love for yourself and your body.
The stone can help you during your practice to regenerate in a healing session by yourself, raise your consciousness and lure out the sacred feminine inside.
If you seek to yoni egg practice for an opportunity to heal from physical or emotional trauma, rose quartz might be the crystal to consider.
Why women love Rose Quartz yoni eggs
- Inspires the love towards oneself and others and has, therefore, the capacity to give you a deep sense of personal fulfillment and guide you for a meaningful life.
- Helps to attract love, romance, and intimacy to your life by clearing the heart chakra. Release emotional wounds, fears, and resentments that may block you to experience and feel real love and reach your creative self.
- Balancing your energetic field by circulating a divine loving energy throughout your entire body and magnetic field making you feel more balanced and in control throughout your life.
- It has a beautiful light pink color that relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of real joy.